Actress Emmy Rossum had to make a trip to a veterinary clinic over the weekend after her pet dog swallowed a plastic bag filled with challah!
The Shameless star adopted the black Lhasa Apso mix named Pepper from a Los Angeles rescue center in November, and the two-year-old became ill on Sunday after ingesting bread and a plastic bag, so Rossum had to take her pooch to the vets.
The actress shared a picture of Pepper on Instagram and added, “The face of a girl who just ate two loaves of challah bread and a plastic bag. She has been puking for hours at the urgent doggie care… #FeelBetterPepper.”
Rossum also has another adopted dog and a cat.
J-Connection: Emmy Rossum is a Jewish actress.